Tuesday, June 19, 2007

LUCCA

I went to this Italian restaurant in Little Italy yesterday, called Restaurant Lucca, or should I say Ristorante?
The food was beyond delicious, and I'm not one to usually enjoy Italian restaurants.
Lucca specializes in the ‘cucina rustica’ of Italy’s rich culinary heritage and traditions, and offers a wide range of fine gourmet dishes.
Start with a tasteful seafood entree, or the delicious salad.
For the main dish, I would recommend the risotto, which is probably the best I had in Montreal. Also, the veil chop seemed to please everyone around me, all of which were conoisseurs...

The setting is really good, with an open street view, right in the center of Little Italy's Dante Street.

It's a little pricey, so expect a 40-60$ meal (including wine).

Ristorante Lucca, 12 Dante St; Mon-Fri 12-3:30pm; Mon-Sat 6-10:30pm; REservations recommended 514-278-6502

No comments: