Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Collaborators Needed ! (FR and ENG)

Hello !
I noticed there aren't that many blogs about the Montreal cultural scene... which is totally ridiculously gigantically shamefully unacceptable ;)
so I propose we change things!

I'm starting this Blog to cover what happens in town, on all fronts.

But I can't do it alone----------
I'm looking for freelance volunteer collaborators to cover the Montreal scene including (but not limited to) music, film, art shows, events, festivals, restaurants concerts, politics or anything remotely related to this great city !
and remember, this is montreal so ENGLISH AND FRENCH ARE OK.

This blog is ultimatly about Montreal, from Montreal. Therefore the only restriction is that collaborators have to be from Montreal or live in Montreal.

--> if you're interested in collaborating, send me an email with some info about you and maybe a little blurb saying why and how you want to contribute.

Together, we can make this happen !

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

Derek said...

You need to update that metro map in the background